Re: screen reader friendly software for sound settings

According to such experiences, I'm glad that I'm still using good old Creative SB X-FI 5.1 Pro external USB sound card. It's Creative control panel is is at least totally accessible, allowing me to switch effects, reset card settings, and even turn on microphone output which works much better than "Listen to this device" option in Windows record properties because there's no latency at all. I've purchased this card in 2012 for around 100 dollars over here, and it's durability seams to be nice as it hit the ground accidentaly many times and it's still alive and working well. It's simply awesome, especially can be awesome for gaming because it's a sound card made primarily for gaming purposes.
My Logitech G430 Headset, which clames to be for gaming as well, however, doesn't have accessible interface, so I'm using Microsoft drivers with which I don't have full control of headset's features, unfortunately.
A friend of mime has recently purchased external sound card as well, I can't remember manufacturer name. It's settings are inaccessible with regular keyboard navigation, and hard to get with object navigation. The only thing that is accessible with the keyboard are page tabs and OK/Cancel buttons, which sucks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector