Re: screen reader friendly software for sound settings

Thank you for the recomendation. I found the X-fi 5.1 sound card as pro version, is that the right one? Luckyly it seems to be available as new and it is very cheap with about 40 € here in Germany. Should I be careful with updates to it's software so the accessibility is not crushed or don't the updates break anything? And what is the difference between the main software and the control panel and where I can find the control panel, so I get the accessible experience emidiately? With wich screen reader are You using it and on wich system?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector