Re: Lets talk about the huge inconvinience of school

Enes, my first response was to want to type "That's terrible!" (My first response is usually... ah... not the best.)
Science/Technology/engineering/mathematics are sorta where all the non sociopolitical plot is happening, and that system sounds like it disincentivizes all of them.
I've found both braille and tactile aids extremely valuable where math is involved. (They also had me use an abacus back in the courses where doing arithmetic without a calculator mattered.) Increasing access to those is probably where I'd start. Without the absurdly expensive machines, though (and sometimes even with those), tactile illustrations must pretty much be made by hand.
Even then, tactile diagrams have their weaknesses when it comes to the sciences. As an example, in third grade I had a tactile anatomy book, and completely failed to realize what I was looking at, even with the title "Male Reproductive System" at the top of the page (I assumed i t was, like, an ultrasound of a baby or something. My teachers noticed and decided to remove that page for the next three years.).
But for geometry and graphing and physics, they are quite valuable.
When the specialized stuff wasn't available, my teachers used things like glue, fingernail polish, or certain types of paint to make drawings feelable.
I eventually figured out that braille paper is thick enough that I could make feelable lines in it with something sharp and thin (a skewer was best, but I sorta got it to work with paperclips and keys. I don't know where I might find a stylus, which would probably be even better.) This form of drawing, though, is terrible for curves.

(For science-type diagrams, though, 3d models are probably better if you don't have a lot of visual memory, or maybe even if you do. Those, though, tend to be expensive and sometimes delicate.)

(You know, just this week, I was wondering if "Buy a quality embosser , create and send tactile images (I still wish that was its own word) for cheap/free" might be a good idea. Inventing the best full-page tactile display and getting it to go mainstream would be better, but the past decade has informed me that such would be harder than finding the dozens of thousands of dollars it would take to buy and maintain the best embosser in the world by several orders of magnitude.)