Re: Huboodle - Five games in one!

Hmmm, I did delete word war but I'll check just to see, since at this point uninstalling and reinstalling the game wouldn't matter.

i'd rather not use facebook as though I do have a facebook account I've literally never used it, besides it didn't work when I tried anyway.
With the db page I was planning to do a similar thing to the entries for Rs games or audiogames hub, namely list it under the compilations genre type, then add a list of all available games on the page, updating as necessary.

I actually prefer to do this  with systems like Huboodle, since it seems more logical when there is one ap but multiple games inside it than to clutter up the db with a hole bunch of single pages for each game (especially when  games are shorter ones like black jack or poker).

I should really have done this with the allinplay games, but as I don't know what the status of those is currently leaning them up and compiling into a single entry doesn't seem quite as much a priority as getting pages out there for newer releases or making sure existing ones are uptodate.