Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

flyby chow wrote:

hi ultradude306, i am afraid your windows install seems to be fingered. there is one more option u can try then. for it must work. it simply has to and i am convinced u doing something incorrectly. because. in no way had this ever failed before on all my pc's i manually regestered each file individually. and the .bat files works for me as well. i will try and help u if u wish. tell me now from scratch please. 1. windows version. 2. lap top or desktop. 3. is user accounts control enabled or disabled.
4. are you. or are you not the administrator. meening. do you have the ability to make system changes. there is a difference between standard user and admin. so please spessify.
5. what is the anty virus ap u have installed.
6. what brand of pc is this.
7. be detailed please.
smiles. there we go. that is it for now.
i wil no after all this. what to do  to help you. and if necess ary i wil have to send u some files to help you out as well. depending on what u gonna tell me. and after we done the steps i will tell u to do.
o and yes. 8. is this a normal;. working coppy of swamp u coppied from anotehr pc. if so. that is good. if not. spessify

1: I have  windows 7
2: laptop
3: idk
4: yes, I'm on an admin account
5: I'm using PC defender
6: Dell

7:  When I reheated all the files using the .bat, I still can't run the game.  I can't reheated them manually either.