Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

ultra dude, alright, u wrote. on option 3. for user acounts control, idk, i assume that to be enabled. right. here is what you do. open the start menue type the word. change user accounts

then go down with arrow keys til u here. change user account control settings.press enter on it. follow the instructions there to disable user acounts control. restart the laptop. then run the windows seven 32 bit.bat file. by standing on it, and pressing the aplications key and choose to, run as admin. after u done that come back to me.  take note of any mesages u here when trying to register the .bat file. it has to work. if not tell me what it said.