Re: 2d platformer

Hi.

Ok here is a feature I would want to see.
Would it be possible to set up fire like you can with platforms and stuff? For example, set the left x for fire and the right x?
I was trying to make a map with pits and if you fell through the holes you would die on the fire below but I had to create fire for each tile and so missed some allowing the player to fall into the area below which is not what I want.
This feature would be greatly appreciated by me.

  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Chris
    • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: masonarm1999
    • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Adel
    • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Adel
    • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Gaita 2014 Asturiana
    • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: burak