Re: Considering making BK3 V2 X free

Personally, I was very happy to buy the translation project and would be equally happy to pay to support future game development given the exceptional quality of the game.

it's not a matter of how much time or effort the developer thinks they deserve to be paid for, after all we have all seen  cases of developers who charge a lot of money for  something with little playability or replay value, or of developers who do amazing freeware projects that really could be commercial.

i'd say myself it's a matter of the end product and whether that end product seems like one which players would pay for, plus whether the developer in question is one whom players would be willing to support.
This is true whether it's a game extention, a dlc addon,  or an entirely new game.

obviously this is a subjective matter indeed and some people will or will not be willing to pay for different things, but based on the work I've seen from Nyanchan games I'd definitely say that yes, people (including me), would! be willing to pay for more Bk3 content, especially! if it helps support further development down the line.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector