Re: free roaming stuff?

Hmmm.
You are talking about openworlder type games.
So you have 2 options something like ahc which is basically a main quest but then the rest is open, however I have played games with friends, rage is one of them, the need for speed series gta and there are a few others where as well as the story, the main and the sub quests you can travel outside the world and do things and find things.
I am not sure how that would work for blind games, I mean it would work but to make an openworld game hmm.
Most openworlders have no objective as such and if they do you can choose to do whatever.
Scroling battles your world is sort of an openworld sim, but not really.
As for gangster mafia games I agree with you psychostrike really is not my thing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector