Re: free roaming stuff?

Hi,

as i am the owner of vandettacrime i can confirm that vandettacrime is all about mafia smile

Starting families, performing organized crimes with otherplayers, performing grouprobberies,performing standard crimes, car stealings etc are included. But all in text format. Programming stuff in ourself, isn't sadly possible, but the do stuff with the possibilities we have. and on high-peaked days we have between 10 and 20 players online daily, but right now, at the end of the round, we have around 10 online daily. not at the same time, butthese amounts login during the 24 hours.

When you have some trouble with signing up, just send an email to:

supp...@vandettacrime.com

with your desired information,such as your desired username, password, email, gender and starting country, and we will get you setup. smile

Greetz mike

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector