Re: Choice of the Deathless (interactive Urban Fantasy Novel)

Not related to this series in itself, but I've wondered for a while now.
How does one go about playing the choiceofgames titles if one doesn't have an IPhone, or access to a smart phone in any form?

I'm using a win7 desktop, and would really love to pay for the chance to finish some of the games I've only started on their site.
I'm still dieing to see how some of them turn out!
big_smile

Thanks for any help on this.
smile