Re: accessible vpn?

Before I wade in on the 'is piracy justified' debate, let me just say every CD in my collection is genuine, and every piece of non-freeware software on all my computers is paid for, and some of that shit is ridiculously expensive, I'm looking at you jaws. And I donate to things like NVDA and hotspotclicker even though I get limited usage out of them. I paid for reaper just to test it. I'm glad to pay any creative person bringing me happiness, or making my life better in any way, or even just doing things I see as worthwhile. I believe anyone creating valuable stuff should be paid a decent amount for their efforts. In a perfect world, creators would earn a decent living while the products of their creativity were available to all regardless of income.  And even though I admit this is a controversial opinion, I think because of piracy, that's not far off the way things are. I believe anyone creating anything of any real value can earn a living from it even with the existence of piracy. I think it's those who want money for old rope, and the super greedy who aren't so happy.
Re the subject of blind people downloading pirated audiobooks, as you can probably guess, I'm fully supportive of that. The RNIB's biggest money-raising angle is the talking book service. Their ultimate goal would be to have every book ever published available in commercial quality audio to the blind because blind people can't access the printed material of their local libraries, or really access the vast amount of used paperbacks available to the sighted. And plenty of businesses large and small, as well as individuals, are quite happy to give financial support to what is to most people a noble cause. So for a blind person to download pirated commercial audio books isn't in my opinion ignoble. And finally, I do accept that not having any intellectual material up for sale, makes it very easy for me to be so generous of spirit with other people's smile.
p.s. I use private internet access.