Re: accessible vpn?

Well, I really am not just talking about you Enes, so the cowardly thing was not trying to be very personal, or really any of it accept the last couple lines.
You are representing the idea, so I am attacking the idea.

And you have made some good points, such as how pulling digital copies from the ether takes essentially 0 resources as compared to manufacturing a physical item or using material in order to provide a service, though, that is not always true when paying licensing or royalty fees to another company for each copy soled as required.
Also you have taught me more about the laws around this subject, and how different governments view online piracy, though, let it be noted that most of them are full of people who can not afford the product anyway, with governments who lack the resources to police them even if they wanted to.
I also agree that the concept of morality is not held by only one person or group, and that their is often allot of gray area between the (likely nonexistent) inherent right and wrong poles on any given subject.

However, when ever you put your personal moral compass out their for everyone to see, as you have willingly done, than you should expect to receive feedback on it, and the more polarizing the subject the more negative it will potentially be.
So call it a personal attack if you wish, and I will cut back on similar statements in the future towards you out of courtesy, because I have been too harsh I think, and even though you have also made personal statements, as well, your main argument still hinges upon the law, rather than individual morality.

That said, their are still many pointless and outdated laws on the books all over the world (gay men not being able to donate blood in an emergency, obviously non consensual sex while married not being considered rape, a minimum age of consent below the age of sexual maturity, being ticketed for whistling in public on a Sunday, being stoned to death for having a baby by rape, getting away with disabling hospitals and other vital infrastructure in other countries with viruses, major animal cruelty, and so many more.
So just because it's on the books does not mean you now suddenly have a free pass to do it from society at large, it just means you can't be prosecuted for it.
Plus, many of these laws are still being hashed out haphazardly by a bunch of old farts who have no idea what they are even voting on, accept for what they are told by often times bias advisers with no sources, even though the situation has much improved within the last few years from what I've seen.