Re: intriguing email from breaker box games

I find it very suspicious that he says that "people are really enjoying it" in his email but Jake hasn't posted a single thing either on this topic or on the forum about this service. Makes me wonder if it's just a gam bling tactic to try and get people to buy into this nonsense when really no one has tried. Plus, I also find it highly suspicious that he wants people to use Skype; considering how unreliable Skype can be in simple voice calls sometimes, especially in large groups, I'd imagine Skype is even more unreliable with screen sharing. There are far more stable platforms, and if I'm not mistaken, Be My Eyes allows for something like this.