Re: intriguing email from breaker box games

Skype is, in my experience at least, actually fairly stable. That doesn't mean it never drops or glitches, mind you, but issues are rarely long-lasting. A little bit of intermittent lag, and that's all.
That said, I live in Canada, and have also accessed Skype from the United States. Maybe your mileage will vary in other countries? Please do educate me on this one if I'm wrong.

I would expect that any service like this will necessitate something of a good-faith agreement between provider and customer. i.e., if there are unforeseen technical difficulties, then within reason you won't be charged for time you aren't using.

I would gently suggest not reading too much into the "many people are enjoying it" comment, one way or the other, largely because those "many people" might well have been the folks he used to set the service up and make sure it was viable. It might also be a bald-faced lie. It might also be that he's got a small but rather satisfied market not related to audiogames.net who has, in fact, thus far enjoyed the service. We don't know. We can't know. It isn't worth analyzing too much. I'd let that part of it go.