Re: game concept and my story

Hello Aleksander, hmm I want to see in future, some modern rpg games with elements of post-apocaliptic, with modern turn based combat system. For me, good game must have a good story.. ambient like post-apocaliptic world, give a developper of the game, amazing chances to make a good story.  Crafting system can be so productive in this ambient. and of course lot of lot monsters and enemyes. like in pc games STALKER.
I'm from Serbia, and my english is so bad, and i hope that we can understand me.