Re: Land of Livia: An IOS game which has been made accessible

@DJEPIC, have you got notifications allowed from land of Livia? I believe all the quest complete messages are notifications, so you might want to check that.

I've progressed fairly well and even got my first gem, though I don't want to risk cutting it yet. However I've run into a miner issue since my inventory is full and I can't do anymore questing. I was going to keep some of the gear I have that has lore and luck bonuses and then see about upgrading it, but I'll probably need to let that go in order to continue questing, at least until I can afford some of those inventory expanding companions.

i will say with the need to have basically one complete set of gear for each stat and 9 wear locations, that doesn't allow much chance for lee way or keeping lore and luck boosting items, or at least not until I've expanded my inventory some more.

Oh well, at least it gives things to work for.

one thing I do find a little odd is that the tem generation is fairly rigid.
That is to say there seem to be suffixes and  but not a lot of variation in clothing types or descriptions, for example everything is "cloth armour" rather than being robes or shirts or whatever, similarly all weapons are swords.

it'd be a little more interesting if the game let you have different item types even jsut for variety, since "clever silk slippers" and "pirates hobnail boots" would sound much more atmospheric than "clever cloth boots" and "pirates' cloth boots" but so it goes.