Re: Land of Livia: An IOS game which has been made accessible

Hi everyone, my name is Aaron and I am the creator of Land of Livia. I am glad that so many of you are enjoying my game and it is great to see you discussing it here.

I wanted to join this forum to let you know that I read everything that is posted here and whilst I may not have time to respond to everything individually, I am definitely paying attention and taking note. I have ben working on Land of Livia for over 3 years now and it has gotten to this point by continually growing and evolving with the help of my players.

The previous two releases 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 have addressed many of the concerns that I have seen discussed on this forum. There will be more improvements coming in the future so keep the feedback coming!

3.1.2
------
CHANGES
● Due to popular demand, you can now travel to new locations (locked or unlocked) from any other location on the map, rather than only when you are adjacent to them - this improves usability for new players and also has large benefits for players using VoiceOver
● Side affect of the above change is that travelling between chapters now takes travel time which allows you to do it from any location on the map

BUG FIXES
● Fixed bugs with tutorials for iPad that were introduced in the previous release

3.1.1
------
ACCESSIBILITY IMPROVEMENTS
● The tutorial hints can now be navigated seamlessly - apologies to those that had trouble getting stuck
● The current location is now auto selected when you dismiss alerts
● The gem cutting button is now auto selected when you enter the gem cutting screen
● Improved the hint on the gem cutting button to explain that you don't have to cut on the first sound - you can take your time and listen to the regular timing of the sound and then cut when you are ready
● The Lore Runes are now named using the Greek alphabet rather than English alphabet to improve usability

BUG FIXES
● Fixed bug where the accessibility label for the current location did not update correctly
● Fixed bug where the accessibility label for the researching runes were numbered incorrectly i.e. rune 6 rather than 5
● Fixed crash in the Campfire when there is no internet connection

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avernon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avernon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector