Re: Looking for MOO coders, builders, and ideas!

So if you haven't noticed, english is not my first language. I'd say I'm a decent writer, but having someone go and check for grammer issues in what I create would be nice. I know the general rules and I do spellcheck anything that will get viewed by the public, or rather, spellcheck anything that my teachers/other players in a game would see. My point is, if you're willing to work with me and my writing I'll be glad to do it on weekends as those are the time when I'm actually home. I am willing to learn how to improve my writing, too, that is, if you want to teach me.