Re: Looking for MOO coders, builders, and ideas!

I have never seen a submarine based moo only space but never a underwater mud.
1 you could build domes for buildings
2. using algae for fuel. This could be put into a activity gather algae for fuel.
3 you could have single person subs all the way up to your modern day attack subs.
4. sonar this would be like scanning on other muds.
5. the oceans could be made up of five grids each 6000 up 6000 down and 6000 whide.

I'm not sure what else to add. Hope everyone likes my idea. This mud would be based off of seequest.