Re: If there would be a way for getting your sight back, would you do it?

I must say..
I would not have my sight back.. I'm in fact happy I was born blind, due to the simple fact that I'm able to help people to understand that blind aren't weird people..
Asking others for help has never been a problem for me.. Hec, I was able to make great friends just by asking them for help..
Don't get me wrong, I think it would be nice to have sight.. But for me, I have just got used to my blindness and try to make the best of each day that comes.. I don't complain or wine about it, I simply try to be thankful for the things I have.
I think its because here in Brasil, most blind people are treated differently.. Sinse we don't have as much government support, we are forced to learn our way around the world.