wondering about bk3 saves? and a few questions about the game?

so I know there has been menny  people asking this but i would like a bk3 save file with really good stuff in it. lol. i won't post on scoreboards with your save unless you give me  permition to.
on another note, is there a good strategy for stage  10-3  where you have to heard all the demons all the right to to left to make it a little faster? I have school and can't spend 5 damn hours on this one level just not to complete it.
if anyone could help me with this i would apriciate it.
sorry for my spelling i don't really feel like going back and spell checking every thing.
but see yall laters and have a good day!