Re: does anybody who still in school feel that he loves his teacher?

Wouldn't say I've "loved" a teacher in that way, however, the most helpful teachers I've had in terms of accessibility are usually women.

As for girls my own age, now that's awhile other problem.  A lot of them, at least from what I've noticed, can't really can't seem to take me seriously when I have my cane... Pretty much an instant friend zone lol.

With that being said though, it's really strange.. This issue only happens with girls at my school... It usually goes fine whenever I meet girls through other means besides school.