Re: does anybody who still in school feel that he loves his teacher?

Greetings Kamochek.

A good start by telling her you love her and honesty goes a long way. A word of warning though, as man is not perfect, you may want to tred carefully when telling Reviva of your love however. I cannot remember which part of the old testament it happened in but nobody was able to look directly at Lord Jehovah God the Father directly. I believe it was Abraham who was permitted to see Lord Jehovah's back through many shadows and his projected hand to blind him temporrerrilly. Also Mosis was able to only see the burning bush. Both men were affected and Mosis even grew perminantly older physically but not in years and the slaves knew that Mosis saw God after decending the mountain. In the same way, when people face love, their best and worce traits are brought forward for others to see. John 3:16 and God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son to die for our sins. The world mocked and crucified Lord Jesus Christ or Yeshua Christos not knowin g of his sacrifice and not caring either. While many today embrace him, yet still more reject him and why? Because he loves us but many of us do not want pure love; they'd rather have conditional love, the lesser love if you will. I cannot in good conscience count myself as one rejecting pure love and I know you'd never reject it either. You're in my prayers also to our Lord.

Anyway, taking all of that into account, if you are too forward in your declaration of love to Reviva, then on a smaller scale, what happened to Lord Jesus may indeed happen to you unless she is true to both Lord Jehovah and you. If she is then you will not suffer even if she says no but if she is like the Farasies and Sajusies then you will suffer because she will deliberately crucify you with her words just as Laurencia crucified me with her words. Many a good man has been verbilly crucified by an evil woman and many a good woman has been crucified by an evil man. So my advice to you is t o ask yourself whether she is good or not; not do you think she's good but is she truly good? If so then you will not suffer when declairing your love to her. Secondly ask yourself and Lords Jehovah and Jesus whether you can live with her. Can you first accept her for who and what she is then slowly tell her of your faith and the joy you feel when praising the Lord. Finally, ask what you could bring to the relationship. So if she is a servent of the Lord then all is well and you will be happy but beware if she is not for strife will surely follow.

Hope this has been of help to you. I don't want you to think I'm against you; far from it but better be on the lookout for danger and avoid it than let your self be lulled into a false sense of security. May the Lord be your guide in this.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.