Re: Christianity or Islam

@19-23, none of this even makes sense. Let's see...
I'll let Ironcross32 answer that one (post 19). smile
You wrote in post 21:

For atheists.
Think who created the world? It could not have happened at random that the land, people, etc. appeared.

Um... science would say otherwise, in that yes, the universe was born from a massively condensed cloud of atoms, which then exploded outward. The debris left behind from that explosion created the stars, planets, etc. As for the land and people, yes, both appears, at random, over a very, very long period of time (think a few million to a few hundred million years, if not a few billion). It takes Nature a very, very long time to work its magic, but when its magic works, it creates brilliant things. Sometimes I think we don't appreciate nature as much as we should, but then again I'm not a naturalist or environmentalist, so...

If you believe that our creator is a universe, this is also a religion.

No, this is not. Science is not a religion. Science is a systematic approach to organizing information about everything, including -- you guessed it -- the universe. But it sure as hell isn't a religion (the word "science" is derived from the Latin word "sciencia", meaning "knowledge").

For atheists.
Look at your meaning of life. If God gives us the meaning of life, what is the meaning of the life of atheism?
I can answer this question. The meaning of life atheism is death. Eternal death. Listen to this. Eternal death.
Why do we develop politics and economics? If the meaning of life is eternal death?
It's very difficult for me to talk about this. The essence of atheism is very well described by Professor of the Moscow Theological Seminary Osipov, but this is a lecture in Russian.

First, the meaning of life is not known. Not to anyone. Humans are not meant to know the 'meaning of life'. You do not know the answer to this question, that scientist two doors down from your house doesn't know the answer either. (The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy jokes that it's "42". But then again, the scientists who were building that computer weren't being very specific anyway.) The meaning of life is most likely not "eternal death" though. There's no way to know. Now, as for question of why we develop things like economics, politics, etc. That, I'm afraid, I can't answer.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector