Re: Need help Need Help with Lost Souls

I am bumping this to the top to see if there are any answers. From what I gather, this is  a very free-range, non-linear mud based on progressions of skills in guilds.

https://wiki.lostsouls.org/Boggotin%27s_Guide

maybe some others have played this. It is likely the most in-depth game I've ever seen.