Re: Need help Need Help with Lost Souls

I admit lost souls is one where the complexity sort of puts me off, the game looks crazy, though all the reports I've heard have been good, plus it's apparently very well put together for screen readers, or at least so I've heard.
You can find out more in This topic which was posted a few years ago and has some info and guidance.