Re: Beatstar cross platform? oh my, oh my!

I like the screen reader method better. You can select the voice you're familiar with, you can speed it up properly, it's less effort on the game developer, you can translate it nice and easily, it makes it more portable, file size decreases, less time editing and recording the different things like numbers, numbers and scores sound much smoother, and those are just the things I could think off the top of my head. I like the screen reader way much better. Either way, Oriol, not like I haven't been talking to you through all this, but keep it up anyway. tongue