Re: Beatstar cross platform? oh my, oh my!

Pitermach, afaik, tried this with Cyclepath and got rejected. Maybe if enough people speak up they'll rethink, but they said to just put it on the applevis forum. Which makes sense, except 2 days later and the post will be submerged. So even though it was specifically optimized for iOS it can't be put in the directory. Oh well.