Re: The Official Gameplay/Commentary/Let'sPlay Thread!

the doctor wrote:

I downloaded the software just to see whether it would be accessible... it is!  at least what I managed to try was, with NVDA2013.3.  I couldn't get it to record due to a couple of well-known technical limitations, not of the software but the hardware, but i'll keep looking into it.  Looks interesting, and should be very much an accessible program!

And last time I checked, the asmodean site had been hacked.  Whether real or not, the message that the site had been hacked appeared a while back when I tried to access a review from it.  I would advise you not to go there unless anyone can clarify for sure that it's been cleaned up.

The Doctor.

p.s. good swamp playthrough ultradude, I only realised after hearing your playthrough that elements of the locutus soundpack seem to have been integrated into it, which is a really good idea.  If they haven't I appo logise for making a skewed statement.  And for any further info about the soundpack, ask Locutus, he may be willing to provide a link.

That's absolutely awesome!  Having the PBS program  accessible to us means that we can have our gameplays right up there with the mainstream ones.  This means that if you want to show it to interested mainstream gamers, they'll know whee to find them, and can easily pass them on to their friends.

As for the hacked site and the sound pack, idk what your talking about... Could you please explain?

  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ultradude306
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ultradude306
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ultradude306
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ultradude306
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ultradude306
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bcs993
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ultradude306
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bcs993
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ultradude306
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp