Re: The Official Gameplay/Commentary/Let'sPlay Thread!

Hi.
Okay, I think this might be a stupid question regarding OBS, but here goes:
I'm trying to record, but when I listen back to it nothing plays. I went into settings, changed my encoding settings, my input and desktop devices to the right ones, but no luck. Am I supposed to do something else, or should I simply choose "start stream"? I should add that I'm completely blind, so therefore have no clue what visual stuff I'm supposed to fix; whether I should add frames or not before recording.
This might be a good solution for me, if I can somehow upload to youtube. This will take care of my dropbox space issue, as I think my other recordings are slowly filling up everything.

  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ultradude306
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ultradude306
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ultradude306
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ultradude306
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bcs993
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ultradude306
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bcs993
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ultradude306
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp