Re: Inheritance NSFW Text Based Game

Omar Alvarado wrote:

hey,
I have an error to report with build a8, anyway. It's possible it may have or will be fixed in a9 or even a10, though figured I'd bring this up.
This is an on sleep event:
Anna stiffens in your arms, waking you in the middle of the night. She makes a sound somewhere between a whimper and a cry.
You open your eyes, looking at her. She's still clearly asleep, her face pinched, her lips move as she says something in her sleep, but with the exception of making out her sister's name, you aren't able to understand what she is saying.
   Error: <<if>>: bad conditional _expression_ in <<if>> clause: expected _expression_, got '>'
Wake her and tell her she was having a bad dream.
Wake her and send her to her own bed.
Roll over and go back to sleep.
For reference, I had asked Anna to sleep with me in the master bedroom, and Eve to sleep alone.
And a bit of a long winded message follows.
So I am 99 percent it's down to me playing a8 instead of playing a9, though to me, yes there is lots of room to explore, but not a lot tends to happen, even roaming around the place as if a pre-programmed robot.
I tend to get a lot of the same events for in game days at a time. Also, there's not all that much of a way to know how much Anna really trusts you unless you pick up on her clues when your around. And even that content is a bit lacking.
Otherwise, I do love how the rooms tend to change a little here throughout the day, and the ambient scenes add a bit of variety to rooms you may have already seen before.
I can't wait to see where this game goes. It has potential to be something quite unique, and the fact it can be played on many systems is quite nice. I should try playing it on a note taker, Lol.
Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more content! I'll be shelling out $5 for the cheat version and oh that brings up an interesting question. Can you play the cheat version normally, and is the content the same as the early access build?

Thank you for the bug report.  I added to my list of things to look at tomorrow.

There are currently around 20 interactive scenes in the game, with 2-4 being added to each new build (I write as much as I am able, but there is only one of me.)  Many of them have relationship stats required to trigger (Our Wiki has some of the scenes detailed in a way that should help finding content.  You can find the wiki here: http://wantonverse.wikia.com/wiki/WantonVerse_Wiki)  Its a terrible grind right now to adjust the stats in-game enough to trigger all of the content in the game, but it is possible.  As more content is added to the game, I hope to make it so that seeing all of the content can come much more naturally (A10 actually includes a mid relationship scene for each girl, so most everyone will see them right off the bat.)

Additionally, I just added a display for stats related to the girl to the game today what will appear in the A10 build.

Anna is good at hiding how she feels.  Its a survival mechanism for her.  I try to write her in a way that makes it both clear how she feels, but at the same time clear that she's hard to read.  Its a difficult balance to strike.  I'm glad that I accomplished it with you.

I'm very happy to hear that I've captured your imagination with the game, I sincerely hope that you continue to enjoy the game just as much as it continues to grow.

The CHEAT Build of the game works just like any other build, only you can find the Cheat Menu in the settings once you've gotten past the intro.  At present only the relationship stats have much affect on the game.  The content in the game is the same as the Early Access version.

I'm putting the finishing touches on A10 this weekend before sending it out for testing.  The new build of Inheritance should be out around this time next week.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector