Re: Inheritance NSFW Text Based Game

Rio Aryo wrote:

Ah I understand. this may be because I have not checked the wiki properly. I will take the time to read the wiki and investigate the effects of some events. Hmmm, there are many things I have not known in this game. I need to learn more. About the sex scene, I did find there are some different events according to the choice of sex style that we make. I do not know how it affects the relationship in detail, just guessing it.

Some notes that may help:
-The wiki covers maybe half of what is currently in the game.  I try to keep up with it but I feel writing is more important.  That said, I'm always looking for someone who may be interested in helping get it up to date.
-Relationship stats can affect scenes ranging from 0-1000 points.
-Most interactive scenes are only going to affect relationship stats 1-3 points each.
-Letting the girls share meals with you will move all relationship stats 1 point in the positive direction each meal.  Making them serve you does the opposite.
-Sex scenes are pretty bare bones at the moment.  There are 2-3 intros for each position at each relationship range, plus 2-4 followup pieces for each position at each relationship range.  I figured that was the bare minimum to properly test that content.  As the rest of the game becomes more playable, I want to go back and write additional scenes that are affected by their sex skills, add new positions, and generally broaden the whole experience.  Goal is to eventually have +10 variants of everything at every relationship range.  Once the bedroom sex is fleshed out quite a bit more, then I'll start adding sex to another location, and so forth until the option is available everywhere I have it planned for.
-The intro has the potential to shift relationship stats a couple of hundred points up or down depending on choices.  If you maintain the default range during the intro, then sex isn't going to have much affect on relationships.  Being kind through the intro should be enough to push you into the positive range which means sex will have a positive affect on your relationship.  And if you're a jerk through the intro, then sex will hurt your already negative relationship.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector