Re: Open tween vs chicken nuggits vs tw blue.

Edit:  So just downloaded TW Blue and nvm I already like it way better - it's way more intuitive with the keystrokes I wanted in CN already built in lol and it's free so yeeeah~ I love finding out new accessibility stuff from this forum, helps my life loads haha.
I've been using the free trial of Chicken Nugget and enjoy it and don't think the price point it too steep - I paid around the same for Q Read and it's helped me read PDFs significantly so yee.  That being said, I don't like that the "Like" button doesn't have a keystroke, and that your notifications are jumbled and not easy to get to.  I haven't heard of the other twitter accessible platforms though, but I'll have to check them out and see if I like them better.  But if you're aware that you'll be getting no support for CN, and just use it for what it is - a streamlined Twitter app you can do most of your tweeting and twitter using on, then I'd say it's worth the money because I stopped going on twitter because it was a pain to navigate the site and because of CN I've been on it a lot more.