Re: Open tween vs chicken nuggits vs tw blue.

I've been using the free trial of Chicken Nugget and enjoy it and don't think the price point it too steep - I paid around the same for Q Read and it's helped me read PDFs significantly so yee.  That being said, I don't like that the "Like" button doesn't have a keystroke, and that your notifications are jumbled and not easy to get to.  I haven't heard of the other twitter accessible platforms though, but I'll have to check them out and see if I like them better.  But if you're aware that you'll be getting no support for CN, and just use it for what it is - a streamlined Twitter app you can do most of your tweeting and twitter using on, then I'd say it's worth the money because I stopped going on twitter because it was a pain to navigate the site and because of CN I've been on it a lot more.