Re: my new apple computer

Hi.
Both Textedit (which is simular to Notepad in Windows) and Pages works with VOiceover on the Mac. I prefer Textedit though since it fits my needs. I have no experiences with Word on my Mac yet.
Regarding VOiceover crashes, I have no clue on why this is happening. Maybe there are some issues with the voice you are using. Are there more than one Chinese voice? Then you can try to switch to see if it still crashes. Voiceover does not crash often on my 11 inch Macbook Air, and I'm using english voices and danish voices.