Re: my new apple computer

I wouldn't recommend Microsoft Word. If you're reading a document about 300 pages long, don't expect that it works with your document. VoiceOver just Keep saying "Busy" all the time. If I have a book around 300 pages, I would read it with Apple's Pages instead.

Hope this answers your question regarding Microsoft Office support on Mac.