Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find an Accessible Speakandspell Imulator

Hi.
@Dark, I believe I know what version of MAME you were using, as I've used that version before a long time ago when I first started using MAME. I think it was a version of MAME called MAME UI. It's a standard version of MAME that has a familiar Windows interface, like you said. I believe since the early beginnings, MAME used a graphical GUI like the one you find today, and the only way to launch anything accessibly is to launch it through the command line, due to the aforementioned graphical user interface.
@shotgunshell, glad it's working for you! Just remember that if you want to launch anything, you have to launch it through the command line because of what I said above. Have fun!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector