Re: Any new happenings, unique games to play?

Most everyone who can is busy with better things, so we're left primarily with those who can't. There are exceptions, but they are just that.
I don't think BGT has much, if anything to do with it, since the same would apply without it: everyone who can do better is busy puting those skills to use professionally, and everyone who can't just wouldn't.
I think the same applies with Kickstarter, tbh. If you're resourceful enough to make one, you're probably busy with real life stuff. So in practice, we're still where we've always been: mostly nowhere with the occasional AHC or BK or Swamp. Since AHC came out last year, we're probably not going to see anything worthwhile until deep into 2019, given the past rate of innovation.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector