status of the niels bauer games

hi everyone, I've recently started thinking about finding a way to play the smugglers games again but I have a question. I've also heard some things about the games not arriving when ordered in recent times, so I'm wondering is this true? Can you still buy the niels bauer games and will you actually receive them?