Re: Bye, bye, Alexa

I will say I do appreciate the issue with music, the amount of times we ask alexa to play something we've already bought and get something random instead, or get asked to by amazong music unlimited, this is also why I am not bothering with music on the echo dot as anything more than a mild occasional amusement.

that being said, the games and skills it has are still rather fun, and its handy for notifications etc, actually we mostly just use it to play trivia games, set alarms  or the like which it does very well.

In terms of the ap though, I will say I got a huge amount of difference using the website as opposed to the Ios Ap, since for some craaaazy reason it just doesn't play nice with voiceover.

So while I won't be throwing mine out any time soon (too much like playing question of the day with mrs. Dark), I probably won't be  expanding with more amazon devices or services in the near future.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stevejobs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stevejobs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stevejobs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector