Re: Dragon Realms -help needed!

Please forgive my scepticism, but it's a bit hard for me to believe, that in a time, when even most popular FREE MUDs, and textual games have only a few dozens of faithful regular players remaining, 500 players plays a pay-based textual game regularily...

And a game even, which features no levels, so an overall less popular textual game, with a levelless system, but such a huge community nowadays...
(levelless is just what I keep searching for, and finally found this one with a huge player-base to interact with...it would be a quite unpleasent disappointment finding out, that it's indeed (still) pay-based!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector