Re: Dragon Realms -help needed!

Well if you look at This faq from the dragonrealms site it clearly states that gemstone Iv and Dragon realms are pay to play games. and a bit of googling turned up This page which lists what you get on a free account ass compared to a paid one.

It seems that basically yes, the game can be played for free, but things are very limited as compared to a paid account.
How limiting this is I don't know, but I will admit as an exploration fan that the idea of being locked in one city and having to pay real money to leave is not appealing to me.

Also when I checked on the wiki it seemed that the premium accounts were bloody expensive for what you got.

This is basically similar to the discussion people had on audeasy about the games.

How many of those 500 or so logged in players are paid accounts and what the mechanics of the game are I'm not sure, though if you find out further information I'd be interested to know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector