Re: Star Conquest soundpack?

drums61999 wrote:

It couldn't hurt, although the thing that really would help is seeing the .set file with the error. Which pack do you have, I can maybe download it and look at the things that are causing the errors.

The one that Rashid posted, there are two separate db folders. And I'd really appreciate that, I tried to check it by myself, but... big_smile Didn't get much honestly.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector