Re: Important announcement, Dark no longer head administrator

Hi,
I would just like to echo what jades very first post on here says, Truely sad to see you step down And I just hope this doesn't turn into a madhouse from here on out.
big_smile

In all these 9 years that I have been a part of this forum you were a very amusing fixture around here big_smile and like you say I hope will continue to be so in the future as well, I have known you to be quite fare and a level headed administrator firm where required but this isn't a payed full time job is what some people tend to miss smile
Either way, all the best to you and if this gives you piece then so be it, good luck with whatever else you pick up next.
Grryf.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : robomastr42 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : robomastr42 via Audiogames-reflector