Re: Important announcement, Dark no longer head administrator

I will echo the words of many here. When the BSG situation came to light I was completely overwhelmed with the vibes I knew it would produce. I'm glad the situation has some closure now. Dark, hats off to you for being able to admit to mistakes and that you may not be best-suited for head admin. some people couldn't say that, though given the current situations here I couldn't blame you for your decisions. I know that even though you are not head admin, your humorous and insightful posts will not change and that you'll still be your regular self, and you can relax without trying to police the streets big_smile

Just curious, I see Jayde is now moderator, is this recent? I didn't notice it before but I didn't check ranks much. If this is a recent thing, then I wish him well in his new duties!

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : robomastr42 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector