Mainstream playable Games: Non-Fighting?

So, I want to know if there are any games that we can play that are not directly of the fighting genre?  I'm not saying that fighting games are bad.  Hell, I like fighting games sometimes, when I just want to whoop someone's ass and blow off steam, but I really want to play some games that actually have a story, goals to accomplish.  Looking for games that might be playable on PC primarily, as at the moment I do not have a console, but you can list console games as well, since I plan on getting a console in the near future.  Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector