Re: Mainstream playable Games: Non-Fighting?

That's the same walkthrough I sent to both toto and death_rattlehead, I didn't know it was still on my dropbox. I don't think it contains the few notes I took though, but it's the best walkthrough I found for this game. The creator also knows about this forum and gave me permission to edit it to my liking. I haven't played the game once after finishing it, mainly because once you complete it there's honestly no real reason to play it again, however I'm willing to answer any questions you might have.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector