Re: First Steps Toward Healing

just as I was about to close down this topic, I have discovered post 13, raising some of my points as well. I didn't know that SLJ had any rank at the time, but what I did know, is that he is not a moderator. which leads me to 2 questions.
1) why did he not get a promotion, given that he is already aware of some of the insider things?
2) why do people who are not admins, and or owners even have to do with the choice of admin in question? I'm puzzled.
3) if any of us did what Jayde has, we would temporarily be banned. as post 13 said, things are now being quietly put under the pillow, for some comforting dreams.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cw via Audiogames-reflector