Re: First Steps Toward Healing

@Jayde, you are twisting my words. Enough with that, would you? If you cared to fully read my post, you would discover that I am willing to give you another chance. But I do not appreciate nor do I except that you "must always speak politically". People can change. You know this. I know this. We all know this. Therefore, it would not be overly difficult for you to speak plainly without a bunch of political undertones. Everyone else is able to do it; what exempts you from that? You can at least try without immediately denying the possibility as though it were out of the question. Again, this is not the senate, the house, the congress, or a courtroom, or any other political arena; this is a forum where free and open (and non-formal) discussion occurs. Finally, you still have not answered any of my questions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cw via Audiogames-reflector